Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. I have named this blog "the other side.." not because it is mystical, but because just as there are many sides to every story, so is life. I have found in my nearly 40 years here that things are not always what we believe. I hope that this blog will challenge you in the deepest areas of your life. But let me begin with a warning. If you are afraid to question your beliefs or to look beyond the pulpit for explanations, this blog is not for you. If you openly accept anything you have been taught since childhood without any doubt or thought, turn back now. I do not intend to raise controversy with my thoughts, but hopefully give you something to think about. I have found in my journey through this life, that things truly are not what they seem and the teachings I have always taken for "gospel truth", do not always line up with the TRUTH. But on the other hand, if you are ready to let God out of this confined religious box the modern day church has crammed Him in... read on! If you have questions you have been afraid to ask, (or even ponder) let's think on these things together. I do not claim to have all the answers, and for the first time in my life I am happy to admit, that I do not have it all figured out. What I have learned is that I have followed too many falsehoods, and am enjoying discovering God outside of religion!

No comments:

Post a Comment